Begin with the refreshing experience of a body scrub using Eminence virgin coconut oil and raw sugar cane, which exfoliates and hydrates the skin. Rinse away the scrub then enjoy a warming and relaxing steam to open pores and relieve muscle tension. Return to the table and get all wrapped up in Cocoa and Macadamia Nut Oil to deeply nourish and protect your skin with potent antioxidants. While wrapped, your facial begins with a moisturizing Coconut Cleanser and nourishing Chocolate Mousse Masque. After a quick rinse, enjoy a massage with collagen-producing Coconut Firming Body Lotion that will smooth and tighten for a full-body experience with immediate results you can see, smell and feel. Finish with refreshing toner mist and your choice of Eminence Hydrating Grape or Vanilla moisturizers, which all decadently hydrate.
• All Eminence products
• Body Scrub with virgin coconut oil and raw sugar cane
• Rinse & steam to open pores & cool compress
• Wrap with Chocolate Truffle Body Wrap
• Eminence organic facial during wrap & massage
• Cleanse with Coconut Cleanser and Chocolate Mousse Hydration Masque
• Massage with coconut body lotion
• Tone with toner mist
• Moisturize with Grape Perlette or Vanilla SPF
* This treatment is not recommended for people with nut allergies. Please note that the Champagne Chocolate treatment is not available for pregnant clients.
90 min. scrub, steam, wrap, facial & massage – $186
* Monthly Special pricing available Monday through Friday only. Specials not valid with other offers. No SpaFinder gift cards or discount cards.
This tantalizing treatment has it all and is a great way to hydrate and give a boost to your skin. The Chocolate Truffle Body Wrap contains antioxidants that fight free radicals, detoxify and naturally hydrate the skin. The Coconut Body Lotion helps calm and reduce inflammation, assisting the lymphatic system to detoxify congested skin and support collagen formation and increase circulation. The chocolate in the wrap and masque is a natural skin smoother that deeply hydrates, making this treatment not only decadent but beneficial.